S.K.I.N. at AX Jun 29 '07
phew~ . . . achem! . . . I think I'm finally ready to talk about the S.K.I.N. concert. Why did I say "I'm finally ready?" If I begin to discuss how great the concert "was", describing the whole experience in the past tense, then it would indicate that the concert is over. As a result, i'm afraid that this terrible news could put me in a state of deep depression . . . wooo~ i think the feeling is commin' on right now. =>.<= 
It was was held in the arena, at the Long Beach Convention center. S.K.I.N. opened much more late then the time designated. In fact it was 2 hours tardy. The concert started with a big bang. The giant white silhouette curtain dropped down immediately revealing the band meanwhile the band started to play Violets. White smokes slowly glided across the stage and the entire arena was filled with screams of thousands of fans. My friends and I were sitting in the first row in section A, which to my please was right under the guitarist of the band SUGIZO. b > o <> o < = ) I was screaming my hearts out during the entire show - mainly out to SUGIZO, but I did not forget about YOSHIKI, GACKT and MIYAVI. Oh! speaking of which, I, along with perhaps many others were surprised that S.K.I.N. was planning to announce their new bassist, JU-KEN during this concert in AX. JU-KEN played with Oblivious Dust and GacktJob prior to S.K.I.N. The single greatest moment during the entire concert was when S.K.I.N. begin to play . . . hummm . . . hahaha . . . that one song =^ ^= . . . (. . . if this sentence make any sense at all. ^ ^;;; ) The fans ardently cheered when YOSHIKI stepped out of his drum set and started to play on his clear white piano. Then, everyone became ecstatic when GACKT begun playing on his black piano. My heart completely dropped when SUGIZO brought out his violin. HE WAS PLAYING RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! ! ! = > O < = I could have died right there and then and I would have had no regrets. = ^ - ^ = It was heaven~ This was such a surprise for the fans! I for one was definitely not anticipating for the performance.
haha . . . then, MIYAVI began to play the shamisen. Many thought he was just winding it - in other words, he was just screwing around. I cannot confirm with the assumption as of yet, however, I do intend to look further into this = -___- =

It was was held in the arena, at the Long Beach Convention center. S.K.I.N. opened much more late then the time designated. In fact it was 2 hours tardy. The concert started with a big bang. The giant white silhouette curtain dropped down immediately revealing the band meanwhile the band started to play Violets. White smokes slowly glided across the stage and the entire arena was filled with screams of thousands of fans. My friends and I were sitting in the first row in section A, which to my please was right under the guitarist of the band SUGIZO. b > o <> o < = ) I was screaming my hearts out during the entire show - mainly out to SUGIZO, but I did not forget about YOSHIKI, GACKT and MIYAVI. Oh! speaking of which, I, along with perhaps many others were surprised that S.K.I.N. was planning to announce their new bassist, JU-KEN during this concert in AX. JU-KEN played with Oblivious Dust and GacktJob prior to S.K.I.N. The single greatest moment during the entire concert was when S.K.I.N. begin to play . . . hummm . . . hahaha . . . that one song =^ ^= . . . (. . . if this sentence make any sense at all. ^ ^;;; ) The fans ardently cheered when YOSHIKI stepped out of his drum set and started to play on his clear white piano. Then, everyone became ecstatic when GACKT begun playing on his black piano. My heart completely dropped when SUGIZO brought out his violin. HE WAS PLAYING RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! ! ! = > O < = I could have died right there and then and I would have had no regrets. = ^ - ^ = It was heaven~ This was such a surprise for the fans! I for one was definitely not anticipating for the performance.
haha . . . then, MIYAVI began to play the shamisen. Many thought he was just winding it - in other words, he was just screwing around. I cannot confirm with the assumption as of yet, however, I do intend to look further into this = -___- =
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home